With lightweight, 100% recycled fabrics, high-loft down and body mapped baffles, the Women’s Electron Pro Jacket is one of the most efficient midweight technical down jackets the mountaineer can buy.
The Women’s Electron Pro Jacket is designed for fast, flexible mountain insulation. Built from 100% recycled 20D Pertex® Quantum Pro with a DWR coating, it uses 800FP down with a hydrophobic Nikwax® treatment for improved weather resistance and faster drying. Zoned midi and micro baffle stitch-through construction helps minimise bulk, eradicate cold spots and control down migration for reliable warmth where it matters. The ascent-ready feature set includes elasticated cuffs with integrated stretch panels and a helmet-compatible hood with stiffened peak. It also features a pair of harness-compatible hand pockets, an internal security pocket, a double-ended YKK® zip and an adjustable hem.
Subtle updates to the style, fabrics and features make the latest version of our best-selling Women’s Electron Pro Jacket one of the world’s most advanced mountaineering down layers.
- Product Code:QDN-86
- Pertex® Quantum Pro ripstop nylon outer is windproof and water-resistant
- Zoned midi and micro baffle stitch-through construction
- Helmet compatible hood with drawcord adjustment and stiffened peak
- High YKK® zipped hand pockets
- Double ended full length front YKK® Vislon zip
- Stretch armhole and adjustable hem w/recycled tape
- Main Fabric: 20D nylon Pertex® Quantum Pro, 40g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 38g/m²
- Insulation: 800 fill-power European goose down with Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish (170g Size 12)
- Composition: 100% polyamide with polyurethane coating and 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Stuff sack included