We’re always looking for ways to make our products more sustainable and so the Namche uses 100% recycled, 3-layer GORE-TEX with a solution dyed backer fabric. This process uses less energy and consumes less water than traditional fabric dying methods without sacrificing the quality or performance.
Ideal for navigating forest trails, hillwalking, and mountain hikes, it’s a versatile everyday waterproof offering premium waterproof performance and breathability. The final step in your layering system it controls your microclimate by pulling moisture to the outside, while deflecting rain, wind, and snow with ease.
Move easily and freely with articulated sleeves and a hood optimised for head movement and visibility. With its protective stiff peak and two-way adjustment, you can cinch it in to seal out the worst of the weather. Deep front pockets swallow up maps, gloves, and other essentials within easy reach and you can dump heat quickly when the climb gets steeper with underarm venting.
- Weight:434g/15.3oz (Size M)
- Product Code:QWH-30
- 100% GORE-TEX Pro seam tape throughout
- 2-way adjustable hood with concealed internal cord locks and single handed adjustment
- Wired and stiffened peak for increased weather protection
- Sleeve articulation for freedom of movement
- 2 external hand pockets using YKK® AquaGuard Zips
- Full venting pit zips using YKK® AquaGuard Zips
- YKK® AquaGuard centre front zip with fleece lined chin guard for comfort
- Hook and loop adjustment around cuffs for better fit
- Dual sided rear hem adjustment with single handed adjustment
- Recycled backer fabric that’s solution dyed to reduce energy use
- Face: 100% Recycled Polyester, ePTFE Membrane. Backer: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Main Fabric: 75D Recycled GORE-TEX 3-Layer construction waterproof technology with PFCec Free DWR (162gsm) HH: 28,000mm/RET: <9
- Centre back length (Size M): 77cm / 30.3inch